Landscape Contractors Insurance Services (LCIS) has specialized in handling the insurance needs of the Green Industry since 1989. Our new policy has been constructed specifically for members of the Green industry, offering the broadest coverages and backed by an "A" Rated / Admitted carrier.
- Exclusive Group Program available only through LCIS
- Lowest rates Available
- NO Exclusion for work done on Tract Homes, Apartments, or Condos
- Pesticide/Herbicide Applicators coverage at full policy limits INCLUDED (no additional premium charged)
- Subsidence coverage INCLUDED (no additional premium charged)
- Blanket Additional Insureds INCLUDED (no additional premium charged)
- Design/Build INCLUDED (no additional premium charged)
- Various Limits and Deductibles Available
- MVR's run for new hires
- Company & Private Passenger Vehicles
- Hired Physical Damage Coverage
- Non-Owned & Hired Liability
- Drive Other Car Coverage
Contractors Equipment / Inland Marine
- Miscellaneous Tools & Scheduled Equipment
- Installation Floater (covers your materials while in transit or while stored at a jobsite)
- Rental Equipment Coverage (includes coverage for theft, which is usually not covered under damage waivers provided by rental yards)
- Property Plus Endorsement
- Electronic Data Processing
- Coverage Available for your Buildings, Contents, Business income and more.
- Access to more than a dozen insurance carriers targeting Workers' Compensation for landscapers, including exclusive Group Programs availble only through LCIS.
- Competitive Rates and Flexible Payment Plans designed to fit your budget.
- In house, dedicated workers compensation claims consultants available to assist you with:
- Consultation – Questions regarding individual claims situations and solutions.
- Unit– Stat Review – full review of payroll and claims data prior to the calculation of your Experience Modification to uncover mistakes that could cost you.
- Claims Review – full review with carrier(s) of current claims (status, paid & reserves) to ensure accuracy of data and claims information.
- Claim Liaison – our Consultants will intervene with the Insurance Company's Claims Department where necessary
- Access to improved safety and loss control services provided by your Workers' Compensation carrier, but managed by LCIS.
Group Health & Life
Understanding group health insurance and which group health insurance plan would be best for your employees can be a challenge. Our agency reviews your current health insurance and employee benefits needs and develops a strategic insurance plan. Showcasing creative plan designs from all the major health insurance carriers like Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Cigna , Healthnet, Health Plan of Nevada, Humana, Kaiser Permanente, Pacificare and Sierra Health & Life.
Our licensed agents will explain in detail the plan options and help you choose the most affordable group health insurance plan for you and your employees.
Visit Oak Creek Insurance Agency for help with all of your Personal Insurance needs.
Personal Auto & Homeowners
You may be in the market for a new auto and/or homeowners insurance plan or just shopping for a better deal, either way Oak Creek Insurance Agency is here to help you through the process.
Oak Creek Insurance Agency will shop the top carriers in the country to find you an insurance policy that is affordable and reliable. Contact us today to receive a quote on your auto insurance.